Sunday 3 August 2008

reason I started this blog....

Well my daughter has a fantastic blog and she has 'convinced' me that I need a blog. Well with trembling fingers and rapid heartbeat, even though I have been a writer most of my life, a long life I must add... it is with great trepidation that I begin this.
Now that my daughter is a bonafide soon to be published author I must measure up! Before this (bb, before blog) my musings and various and assorted writings were scattered in several notebooks, on the backs of envelopes, scraps of paper and along the sides of gas and grocery receipts. I do have much on my computer at home also. I have had some modest poems published and one short story. I have won three writing contests. But still a bit of the old school in me and love the pen and paper routine. Well much to do and will be back soon to do more on my blog. How sweet and exciting is this life!

7 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

Yay! At last! Looking forward to your post about Glastonbury. We are going to have such an amazing time!

Caroline said...

Welcome to the world of blogs :)

x

Casdok said...

Yes welcome to the blogging world! You sound like a natural! (blogger that is!)

Annie Wan said...

welcome to blogging - looking forward to more of your posts and hurray for your daughter!

Jenna said...

Are we ever Honey. Thanks to you for making this dream possible!!!!!

proud adoring Mom

Jenna said...

Caroline yes this is a rather new and a bit bewildering world so far. Grateful I am with Denyse and that she is encouraging and babysitting me through this!

Jenna

Jenna said...

mei del

Hi yes so glad I have Denyse to walk me through this new world of blogging. She has told me before that I should have a blog. But so much easier with her by my side helping.