Friday 22 August 2008

Flora of England

Cosmic Cosmos












No Flora is not a woman I have met here or is she, stay tuned! This will be a pictorial post as have gone mad taking pics out in nature. This passion seems to have really bloomed (groan) during my month stay with daughter and family. They are partly to blame as have encouraged me to begin blogging and to pursue my passion. All photos were taken within ten minutes walk of my daughter's. All photos are copyright of Jenna. Now back to the flora.

Blowing in the Wind



Spirit rock



Village of Green


Leafy Swirl


Giant Yucca


Golden Grasses

Pretty in Pink

1 comment:

DJ Kirkby said...

These photos are just completly incredible as usual. Are we going to get to see a contrasting set of ones from Canada now that you are home again?